Series of Outdoor High Voltage Vacuum Circuit Breaker With Central Operating Mechanism
ZW7-40.5 series of outdoor High Voltage Vacuum Circuit Breaker With Central Operating Mechanism are three phase,A.C 50(60) Hz outdoor high voltage distribution equipment with 40.5kV rated voltage ,which can be used to open or close loading current,over-loading current and short-circuit current,it is widely used in rural electrical network and comply with GB1984-2003 standard.
The overall structure of this product adopt porcelain insulator support type,the vacuum interrupter is installed inside the upper insulator,the lower insulator is used for support bottle,three phases are amounted on the same mechanism box,the moving end of vacuum interrupter is connected with operating mechanism through shaft and insulation lever.The operation is easy and convenient.
Applying ambient conditions
1. Ambient temperature:-30ºC~+40ºC
2. Ambient humidity:the average humidity of a day should be no more than 95%:the average humidity of a month should be no more than 90%.
3. Earthquake intensity:not exceed 8degrees.
4. Saturated vapour pressure:the average pressure of a day should be no more than 2.2kPa:the average pressure of a month should be no more than 1.8kPa.
5. The height above sea level:1000m.
6. Air filthy degree: III degrees.
7. It should be installed in the places without fire,explosion,series fifth,chemical erosion and violent vibration.